Are you thinking about scheduling conflict recently? If yes, then you need to decide which one is your main priority. For students, working and studying can be a very tiring moment which both of them require a lot of attention. If you have decided to quit your job, the example of a resignation letter due to schedule conflict is the perfect reference for you.
How Do I Resign From My Job Due To Studying?
Any business or formal correspondence must begin with a professional and pleasant tone. You can start by telling them how much you are thankful to the company. After that, tell that you must focus on your study and need to return to the college or school.
When Can I Submit My Resignation Letter?
Even though this is a resignation letter due to schedule conflict, keep in mind that you must give a two-week notice. An unexpected resignation from an employee will result in chaos in the company. So, a two-week early notice will give some time for the company to look for a substitute candidate.
Another thing to write is your intention to go back to the company or not. Therefore, there is no need to burn the bridge in case you want to rejoin the company later, even though you will not be in the same position.
Additionally, state your last day of work and make sure you have a good intention to help the company smoothen the transition.
Can I Change My Mind After Resignation?
When someone changes his/her mind after submitting a resignation letter, then the company has no obligation to accept the letter and hire the former employee back. After all, it always depends on the company policies. when a company hasn’t found an appropriate candidate, then you might be reaccepted. However, when you easily change your mind, it just shows that you are a person who cannot do the job seriously, low integrity, and have no passion in the company.
The Example of Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict
Dear Ms. Kaily,
I regret to inform you that I am resigning from my position as a graphic designer. I have been thinking about it for the past months which I finally have to choose between my study or job.
My main challenge at this moment is my scheduling time which is difficult to meet. As I am now at the end of the 8th semester, I am starting to draft my thesis projects. As a result, I often miss consultation opportunities with my professor.
I apologize for any inconvenience after my resignation. I am more than willing to help you make the transition. Also, I will work harder as much as I can to finish my responsibilities. Please let me know if you need something to discuss at (4545)454-454 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. My last day will be January 14, 2021.
I am very glad that the ABC company has given me various opportunity which gives valuable change to my personal development. I wish you, the company, and the coworkers the best. I hope we will cross the same path one day. Thank you for your understanding.
So, once you have decided your priority, you need to write the resignation letter due to schedule conflict soon! Hope the transition will be doing smoothly.
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Printable Resignation Letter
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Writing an Apology Letter for Being Late
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients