This letter’s purpose is to get an appeal for the bad grades that the student had caused by some unexpected illness or excessive partying. A poor grade average can make a student losing financial assistance or scholarships. In this case, this financial aid appeal letter can help the student to grant a second chance to fix the performance.
Tips And Tricks About How To Write Financial Aid Appeal Letter For Bad Grades
- Write your letter in a formal form.
- Clearly explain any extenuating circumstances you had during your bad performance.
- Include a reason, and if it is possible along with the evidence.
- Follow all rules and guidelines when submitting an appeal letter according to your university.
What Makes An Appeal Letter Become Good?
Ensure the letter should as factual as it was. State all the things that make your grade falling, include all the reasons that probably caused your poor performance, and also include the proof to make your letter stay credible. Remember to keep your honesty in writing this letter, therefore, it should be worth it for you to continue your opportunity to grant financial assistance. Write your statement in chronological order.
An Example Of Financial Aid Appeal Letter For Bad Grades
It is very common to use an unexpected illness or injury for students who had a bad performance during their study that caused a decline in grade point averages. This example is from a student who had pneumonia during the semester and hospitalized for a few weeks. This is being a reason why she had a low-grade point average because she cannot join the lesson.
Dear Dr. Vince,
Along with this letter, I would like to appeal the loss of my financial aid due to the bad grades I had experienced with a brief explanation of my extenuating circumstances. I had a cold which eventually turned into pneumonia in the last month. I tried to keep going but my body could not handle the condition, until I collapsed on November 20 during my course 1 class and was transported to the local hospital with the help of my friends.
I was diagnosed with pneumonia in my right lung, stayed in the hospital for the next 14 days. Upon being discharged on December 4, I was so weak until my parents took me home for a few days. I returned to class on December 7 and found that I was extremely behind in my courses.
Although I did work hard since I am pre-med and, therefore, have a very challenging schedule including course 1, course 2, course 3, and course 4. I passed all of my classes with a C score which caused my grade point averages to drop to 2.7 which lower than the 3.0 minimum to maintain my financial aid. I am completely recovered now and I will assure you that, if given one more opportunity this semester, I will raise my grade to over 3.0. I have attached all required appeal forms and looking forward to your response. Thank you in advance.
In conclusion, hope this article could help you in understanding this financial aid appeal letter. Don’t hesitate to edit the example. Good luck!
- Financial Aid Appeal Letter For Bad Grades And The Example
- Editable Academic Dismissal Appeal Letter And Its Example
- Scholarship Appeal Letter And The Example
- Financial Aid Appeal Letter Due To Maximum Time Frame And Its Sample
- Medicare Appeal Letter And The Example
- Grade Appeal Letter And Sample
- Admission Appeal Letter And The Example
- The Best Explanation of Financial Aid Suspension Appeal Letter
- How To Win A Dental Insurance Appeal Letter?
- Customizable Appeal Letter For Unemployment Disqualification With Example
- Unemployment Overpayment Appeal Letter And The Sample
- Best Recommendation Of UCLA Appeal Letter
- Parking Ticket Appeal Letter and Its Sample
- School Appeal Letter and Sample
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- Withdraw Application Letter You Can Implement With Example
- School Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- VA Appeal Letter, Tips And Its Sample
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- Unemployment Appeal Letter And Tips To Write It
- Vacation Leave Letter You Can Implement
- Wrongful Termination Letter With Example You Can Implement
- All About Termination Letter For Insubordination And The Sample
- 10+ Printable Blank Rubric Template
- Fellowship Recommendation Letter And The Example
- Convenient Tips to Write An Apology Letter for Being Late
- Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance And Its Example
- Notice Of Lease Termination Letter From Landlord To Tenant Implementation
- Doctor Recommendation Letter And The Sample
- Simple Retirement Letter to Clients Sample
- A Helpful Guide Of Grant Acceptance Letter For You
- Editable Disability Appeal Letter (Plus Example)
- Elementary Teacher Recommendation Letter And The Example
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Printable Employee Termination Form
- 10+ Homeschool Report Card Template
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- Job Abandonment Termination Letter And Example
- Simple Ways to Write A Permission Letter
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- What Are The Aspects of Apology Letter for Plagiarism?
- The Best Example Of Appeal Letter For Unemployment Disqualification
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Termination Letter without Cause And The Example
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- The Best Way to Say Goodbye in Retirement Letter of Appreciation
- Physician Retirement Letter And The Sample
- Lesson Plan For 1st Grade Templates
- 5+ Annual Performance Review Template