In some cases, an active, competent, and talented employee may be overlooked. Only later when the employee is on vacation or absent for certain matters, other employees realize that her/his presence is needed by the company. This makes a colleague, supervisor, or management write a letter of appreciation to boss about employee to the CEO, president, or company owner to promote the competent employee.
Why Do I Write An Appreciation Letter to Boss?
If you feel that you have a competent and talented colleague, but she/he is visible to your boss, you need to write this appreciation letter. You know that companies need creative and active people to be more developed. Hence, it will be very unfair if the people who had made progress for the company are not recognized by the boss.
You can also write this letter when your company is looking for an employee to be promoted, you can help to promote your co-worker to your boss.
How To Write An Appreciation Letter to Boss?
Just like writing other letters, in writing a letter of appreciation to boss about employee, you will also need to pay attention to several important aspects. Some of them are as follows:
Be Short And Clear
Your letter should be brief and clear. Don’t use sentences that are too long and full of pleasantries. Remember that your boss also has a lot of other crucial things to do. Make sure your letter is short and clear.
You are promoting someone, so use a sincere and appropriate tone. Do not let your letter sound exaggerated or even like a sycophant.
Give Specific Reasons
Use a specific and strong reason why you recommend the other employee. Also, include an example of how the employee has indeed contributed to the company.
Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee Sample
The letter you are going to write will look better and classier if it is written briefly. You can submit a letter that you have written to one of your superiors, such as the president, CEO, or company owner. Below is an example of an appreciation letter written by an employee to help her colleague get a promotion.
Dear Mr. Gregory,
My name is Hellen and I am writing to let you know that I have a colleague who is very competent for you to promote. She is Amy Sharon who is an active and innovative employee who has succeeded in making our team always liked by customers. We love Sharon very much, our customers always ask Sharon to handle them. She is not the only kind to our clients, but also to all employees whether they are one of our team or from different divisions. Apart from that, Sharon also never came late or took a day off on weekdays. He is a very tenacious employee.
When you want to find an employee that you will promote, you can consider Sharon, I am sure you will not regret it. I hope you will be available to meet and speak directly to Sharon. Thank you for your attention.
The example above is written briefly but clearly and sincerely. Now it’s your turn to write a letter of appreciation to boss about employee.
- The Best Way to Say Goodbye in Retirement Letter of Appreciation
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee
- Some Important Elements To Write An Appreciation Letter from Patient to Doctor
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance And Its Example
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Request Promotion Letter And Its Sample
- Convenient Tips to Write An Apology Letter for Being Late
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Internship Letter of Recommendation And The Sample
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Retirement Letter To Coworker And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Termination Letter For Cause And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Pastor Appreciation Letter to Congregation And Example
- Letter of Appreciation for Job Well Done And Its Example
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- Remarkable Example Of Sincere Resignation Letter
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Writing an Apology Letter for Being Late
- How To Write A Simple Administrative Assistant Recommendation Letter?
- Still Interested in Job Letter And How To Write It
- Termination Letter without Cause And The Example
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Writing An End Of Internship Letter Before Leaving A Job
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- An Apology Letter for Bad Service and Its Sample
- How to Write An Interest in Job Letter and Its Template
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Easy Tips to Write A NYU Acceptance Letter
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Simple Ways to Write A Permission Letter
- VA Appeal Letter, Tips And Its Sample
- Tips To Make An Apology Letter to Coworker
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- What Aspects To Include In Medical Assistant Recommendation Letter?
- Doctor Recommendation Letter And The Sample
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Printable Employee Termination Form
- Unemployment Appeal Letter And Tips To Write It
- Fellowship Recommendation Letter And The Example
- Independent Contractor Termination Letter And The Sample
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Music Magazine PSD Template Free
- Dentist Recommendation Letter And Its Sample
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Things You Must Know Before Writing An Endorsement Letter