If you already notify your employer about your resignation from the company but you have another thought about it, you still have a chance to consider your decision by hand in a rescind resignation letter. This will be the most professional way to get your job back, but it will have no guarantee on it. Check this rescind resignation letter we have provided below.
Is It Good To Take Back Resignation?
It depends on your accomplishments toward the company. You may have a big chance to get your position back afterward. If you have a good relationship with your employer or either your colleagues, then it can be an opportunity for you to be accepted.
Is It Normal To Regret Quitting Your Job?
Most people likely to regret a decision if they decide it without consideration or weighing any other options. It such a crucial thing, when you are in hard circumstances to choose a decision in quitting a job and this is a common thing for ordinary people who had a problem and doubtful. You may retract your resignation by sending this kind of letter to your employer.
How Do I Write A Rescind Resignation Letter?
You should conscious about asking for a rescind resignation letter means you do an embarrassing thing, therefore you should write your letter professionally. To prove your seriousness, use the formal language to whom it should be sent. Pay attention to grammar and spelling, moreover this regarding your first decision and this will be the only chances to get your job back. Provide a brief explanation about your reason, contact details, and signature. In the last part, send it to your employer as soon as possible.
Rescind Resignation Letter Example
This example below is editable, you may be inspired by looking at this example to make a new one.
Dear Mr. Jean,
I would like to rescind my resignation from my position as a supervisor at G Company through this letter to retract my resignation which I gave you on February 22, 2012. I was planned to move to another company beforehand, but by considering another aspect that I change my mind to stay at this company. I hope this will not cause any inconvenience to the company.
I hope that my history in this company can be a consideration. In the past three months, I make a great difference in some aspects and help to gain an award for the store I managed. I promise I would continue my good work toward the company and would keep up the good things if I get my job back. I would love to receive your response through (123)-123-1234 or by email at email@example.com.
I have enjoyed my time working with people at G Company and I truly wish to be able to continue working there. I look forward to seeing the others. If it is not possible, I still wish them all success in the future. Thank you for your understanding.
That is a short explanation of the letter. Hope that it can give you some inspiration to make another one.
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Withdraw Application Letter You Can Implement With Example
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Customizable Apology Letter For Mistake At Work With Example
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Unemployment Overpayment Appeal Letter And The Sample
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Vacation Leave Letter You Can Implement
- Apology Letter to Boss for Misconduct and Its Sample
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- Convenient Tips to Write An Apology Letter for Being Late
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Prepare Your Teacher Resignation Letter To Parents (Plus Example!)
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know