Some jobs may be easy and enjoyable. A large salary, good friends, and a pleasant working atmosphere can motivate an employee to work. Unfortunately, this cannot be owned by everyone. There are some employees out there who have to try hard to stay on the job. However, if the job is toxic, then quitting is the best solution. One of the most appropriate methods is to use a resignation letter due to unsatisfactory work circumstances.
What Are The Indications of Toxic Workplace Environment?
Do you feel that you have disturbed sleep due to stress or other things that come from work? It is normal if you stress only for a day or two. However, if the stress disturbs your eating and sleeping, it could be an indication that you are working in a toxic environment.
Besides, be aware of some of the other indications below that indicate your workplace is a toxic environment:
The first indication that your workplace is toxic can be analyzed from your boss. If your boss is selfish, cannot be criticized, and always asks you to always work perfectly (even though he often makes mistakes), then you are in an unhealthy work environment.
A toxic workplace will make employees do too much work. Even the time to eat and rest that should be given is no longer obtained by employees. In some cases, overwork will make employees sick.
Are you the only one who is not enthusiastic at work, or are some people in your community doing the same thing? For example, they look too tired and even not enthusiastic about working in cheerful conditions.
How To Quit From A Toxic Workplace Environment
It’s better to quit your job before you are being fired by your boss. One of the best ways to leave your job is to use a resignation letter due to unsatisfactory work circumstances. If you intend to write down the real reason why you left work, you need to use polite sentences such as “I am very sorry to leave this job, but the conditions at work make it impossible for me to survive.”
Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances Sample
Note that you have to write your letter politely and to the point. Here we have a simple resignation letter that you can use as inspiration:
Dear Mr. James
I am writing to inform you about my resignation from my position as an accountant at XYZ Company. I am asking for forgiveness for this resignation, but I have to keep doing it because of the unsatisfactory work conditions. My last day of work will be December 23, 2020, so I hope this letter can be accepted as my official three week’s notice of my resignation. I sincerely apologize if my resignation caused an inconvenience to the company and the entire staff.
During my work, I was often ordered to do overtime job but three was no extra pay. I also couldn’t enjoy my holiday comfortably because I was always given additional work. It caused me to experience Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) due to excessive stress.
Thank you very much for the valuable experience I have received. If you have any questions regarding my resignation, please feel free to call me at (4444)-4444-444 or by email at email@example.com.
That’s all our brief explanation about the resignation letter due to unsatisfactory work circumstances and its example. Hope you get a new idea.
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Job Abandonment Termination Letter And Example
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Apology Letter to Boss for Misconduct and Its Sample
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Thank You Retirement Letter And Its Sample
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee
- Remarkable Example Of Sincere Resignation Letter
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance And Its Example
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know