Not everyone can get good work, a workplace with a pleasant atmosphere, and understanding colleagues. If you belong to a person who has all of the best things, the moment of retirement will be a sad moment for you. You may be happy that retirement has come, but there is a sense of deep loss considering that you will no longer be working with all your amazing co-workers. The best way to say goodbye to your colleagues is by writing a retirement letter to coworker.
Why Do I Send A Retirement Letter?
In some cases, writing a retirement letter to a colleague can be very important and obligatory. This can be the last gift for your co-workers before you officially leave them. It is undeniable that a farewell letter can cause warm feelings if it is written in a tone full of affection.
You can write a letter using a different tone, depending on who the letter you are giving. If you want to send a letter to a good friend, you can use a relaxed and humorous tone, but if you want to send it to a friend who isn’t too close, you can use a slightly formal tone.
You can send the retirement letters one by one to your co-workers, but writing one letter for several people is also allowed.
How To Write A Retirement Letter to Coworker?
There are several important aspects you should notice to write a good retirement letter. Here are the aspects:
Written Briefly and Friendly
The retirement letter should be written briefly in a friendly tone. Remember, this is a farewell that requires you to be as good as possible before leaving. Choose the best diction which seems friendly and warm. Keep your letter in short sentences and get to the point.
You are also free to provide your contact after your retirement, or a new home address if you are planning to move. Don’t forget to include your last day of work.
Your Planning After Retirement
You can tell your plan related to what activities you will do after retirement. Besides, you can also write about some wonderful experiences you have passed with your friends during work.
Retirement Letter to Coworker Sample
Here is an example of a retirement letter written for several coworkers at once:
Dear Beloved Coworkers,
You must have heard that I am retiring from ABC company soon. My last day of work will be on December 27, 2020. I am happy to have relaxing days soon at my age, but I will miss you very much.
Over the years, I have learned many valuable things from you. Natalie, thanks for the sandwich and coffee you bring me every morning so that this old man is no longer hungry. Edward, thanks for teaching me some new methods to get work done faster. Jane, you’re right that morning exercise and a clean desk can improve my performance. Perhaps Dennis, you always take me out to lunch at delicious restaurants that I didn’t even know before. You all are truly like my family.
I will leave the company excited and sad to be one. However, that does not mean we will not meet each other anymore. Stop by my house to taste my wife’s delicious pudding. You can also contact me at the same number (888) -8888-888. Lastly, thank you for the wonderful years.
In short, you can pay attention to the explanation and example of a retirement letter to coworker above before writing yours. Hopefully, you can enjoy your retirement days beautifully.
- Thank You Retirement Letter And Its Sample
- Making A Congratulations Letter On Your Retirement Letter To A Coworker
- The Best Way to Say Goodbye in Retirement Letter of Appreciation
- Simple Retirement Letter to Clients Sample
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Tips To Make An Apology Letter to Coworker
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Simple Ways to Write A Permission Letter
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Physician Retirement Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Unique Sample Of Retirement Letter To Employer
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Family Emergency Leave Letter And Its Example
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Maternity Leave Letter to Parents and The Example
- Convenient Tips to Write An Apology Letter for Being Late
- Easy Tips to Write A NYU Acceptance Letter
- Medicare Appeal Letter And The Example
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- An Apology Letter for Bad Service and Its Sample
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Daycare Termination Letter And The Example
- Vacation Leave Letter You Can Implement
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- How To Write A Simple Administrative Assistant Recommendation Letter?
- Writing An End Of Internship Letter Before Leaving A Job
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- Preschool Teacher Recommendation Letter And The Sample
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- Some Important Elements To Write An Appreciation Letter from Patient to Doctor
- Still Interested in Job Letter And How To Write It
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Unsolicited Application Letter And The Sample
- Unemployment Appeal Letter And Tips To Write It
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Internship Letter of Recommendation And The Sample
- School Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Printable Fax Cover Letter
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Medical Leave Letter from Doctor and Sample
- Withdraw Application Letter You Can Implement With Example
- No Call No Show Termination Letter And Sample
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?