Poor performance can be caused by several things such as lack of ability or lack of training. However, if your company has given a lot of training, but the employee’s performance is still poor, then you have to be firm. It cannot be denied that some employees may not be able to work as expected by the company. So inevitably you have to fire the employee after giving him/her a few chances. Here, the role of termination letter due to poor performance is needed.
Should I Terminate An Incompetence Employee?
As a large company, there are many things you have to do rather than nurture your incompetent employee. This might sound a little harsh, but you can improve your company’s performance by firing your incompetent worker and replace her/him with the most competent employee.
Back to the contract agreement that has been agreed by both sides, that employees should be able to contribute and perform well to the company. Additionally, if you have warned your employee before, but he/she still ignore your critics, the best way is to terminate the employee.
What Is The Purpose of Termination Letter?
By using a termination letter, you have informed several things related to the employee’s relationship with the company, such as:
- You have notified your employee that she/he is fired
- You can explain about the compensations, salary, or the other things that will be given by the company
- You can explain what is the next step that your employee could take
- You can terminate your employee more politely and formally
Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance Example
To write an elegant termination letter, you need to make it clear that it was motivated by the poor performance of your employees. You also need to include some important elements like your employee’s name, department, position, and any legal agreements. You can pay attention to the example below:
This letter is to inform you that you are being dismissed from ABC Company Service effective from December 17, 2020. Your dismissal was a decision made with care after your 6 months of poor performance.
When you were hired by this company, the manager has told you many things about some performance you should meet. You signed a confirmation that you were eligible to fulfill the conditions. You couldn’t meet the expectation well. You also didn’t join the new employee training program. Additionally, your performance was worse than other employees in a similar department and position as yours.
You will be paid according to the day you entered and the overtime you took. You can choose to get the salary through a check that will be sent to your address, or you can pick it up at our security desk. Please call (555)-555-5555 to provide further confirmation. Thank you for your attention.
William O’Connor, Executive Director
ABC Company Service
That’s all our brief explanation about the termination letter due to poor performance and the example. Hope it can inspire you to write your own letter.
- Termination Letter For Cause And Its Sample
- Termination Letter Due to Poor Performance And Its Sample
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- Termination Letter without Cause And The Example
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Independent Contractor Termination Letter And The Sample
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Printable Employee Termination Form
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- Job Abandonment Termination Letter And Example
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Example Of Printable Termination Letter For Insubordination You Can Use
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- At Will Termination Letter And Sample
- Termination Letter for Theft And Sample
- Termination Letter Due to Lack of Work and Its Sample
- 5+ Annual Performance Review Template
- All About Termination Letter For Insubordination And The Sample
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- No Call No Show Termination Letter And Sample
- 10+ Annual Employee Review Template
- Performance Development Plan Template
- Business Contract Termination Letter And Other Things You Must Know
- Unemployment Appeal Letter And Tips To Write It
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee
- Employee Relations Specialist Job Description; Providing Counseling Services to Staff
- How to Write A Fee Agreement Letter and Its Template
- HR Specialist Job Description for Privilege Performance
- How to Write An Ideal Patient Termination Letter?
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Development Plan Template
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Letter of Appreciation for Job Well Done And Its Example
- Behavior Support Plan Template
- Daycare Termination Letter And The Example
- Notice Of Lease Termination Letter From Landlord To Tenant Implementation
- Wrongful Termination Letter With Example You Can Implement
- Compensation Plan Template
- The Best Way to Say Goodbye in Retirement Letter of Appreciation
- Training Course Outline Template
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Training Outline Templates
- The Best Tips Of Making Benefit Termination Letter
- An Apology Letter for Bad Service and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Training Manager Job Description to Train Successfully
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- 10+ Basic Monthly Timesheet Template
- VA Appeal Letter, Tips And Its Sample
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- 10+ Attendance Policy Template
- Tenant Lease Termination Letter And Sample
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- Convenient Tips to Write An Apology Letter for Being Late