Volunteering is an amazing thing for those who care for others. Hence, joining an organization would also be an amazing thing. Unfortunately, there will come a time when you will no longer be able to join the community for several reasons. Like it or not, you have to leave the community. You can use a volunteer resignation letter to politely say goodbye to your organization.
Can I Resign From A Volunteer Position?
Writing a resignation letter may be difficult for anyone, including volunteer members. However, inevitably a breakup would happen sooner or later. Especially if your reasons for leaving the organization are driven by other more important things, for example, like you got a job, or you have to move out of town. Keep in mind that you have a right to resign from your volunteer position, but reasonably and charismatic.
What Is The Best Reason To Quit From Voluntary Organization?
As previously written, you have a right to resign from the voluntary organization. But you must have a good reason. Some of the reasons you can use are as follows:
- You already join another organization
- You are accepted to work at a company
- You no longer have free time
- You have to move out of town
- You have to look after sick of a family member
- You think you are getting old and don’t have much energy
There are many reasons you can use to quit an organization. The point is you shouldn’t make a contrived excuse.
Volunteer Resignation Letter Sample
Even though volunteering is not a formal paid job, you still have to leave politely. For example, by sending a volunteer resignation letter, so you will also leave the community with a good impression and still have the opportunity to communicate with others.
You can pay attention to a volunteer resignation letter sample below. This is written by a person who is going to resign from a voluntary organization because she has been accepted to work in a company. Here is the format:
Dear Ms. Sarah,
I am writing to personally inform you that I am going to resign from the volunteer position at XYZ Community Service. I just got accepted to work at a company that I have long dreamed of. Unfortunately, the working hours and activities at my company conflict with my volunteering at XYZ Community Service. My last day at the community will be December 20, 2020, so this letter becomes my three weeks’ notice.
I ask for apologizing if my resignation causes inconvenience. I do say a lot of thanks for being given a wonderful opportunity to join the XYZ Community Service.
I will probably join some events occasionally on weekends or evenings if I am noticed a few days in advance. My phone number is (888)-888-8888 and my email address is Emily_margaret@gmail.com. Thank you for your understanding.
XYZ Community Service Volunteer
That’s all our brief description of the volunteer resignation letter and its sample. You can change some aspects and write to yours by customizing the format.
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Good Sample Of Voluntary Resignation Letter From Employer
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Prepare Your Teacher Resignation Letter To Parents (Plus Example!)
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- Remarkable Example Of Sincere Resignation Letter
- School Acceptance Letter and Its Sample