For those who get a penalty or punishment that caused them a termination during work without doing any violation of the company’s policy, try to send a letter to the employer in order to get or defend your position. This letter contains evidence to be a ground for wrongful termination and this letter’s success will depend on the reason and evidence used in the letter.
Tips And Tricks About How To Write A Wrongful Termination Letter
- Write it as formal as possible.
- Apologize and state your reason clearly.
- Include any evidence to support your prior statement.
- Ask for an opportunity to prove you are not wrong.
The Important Parts Of Wrongful Termination Letter
The formal business letter usually contains:
- The sender’s identity.
- Address of the person who receive the letter.
- Body (include all the evidence and your supporting statement).
- Signature (make sure to sign your letter).
Ensure you write this letter by using appropriate language, grammar, and spelling. The way you write this letter also affect the effectiveness of this letter to get a result.
The Example Of Wrongful Termination Letter
This example is from an employee who believes that she was fired for insubordination. She uses all of her power such as her reputation, history, and the other references as the basis to present her case. She states that the false allegation is truly evil especially as a threat to her professional reputation. And her livelihood.
Dear Mrs. Hail,
On August 7, 2011, I was terminated from Hire and Hail on the grounds of insubordination. I was fired suddenly without notice and right after a brief meeting with the resources manager, Mr. Glare Hire. I received a termination letter state about my poor attitude and a refusal to follow management requests without including any evidence.
I have worked in this corporate for over 10 years. During that time, I have established a solid good reputation of honesty and integrity in the industry. Supported by the last employee evaluation, I received a rating of excellent in all categories for a few months in a row.
On August 25, 2013, I was assigned to do a research study on KK LL Incorporated. The corporation was very limited in sharing the data to public. Then, Mrs. Hail told me that my report was not enough to get any result she desired. On the next occasion, I was asked to pretend to be a potential client toward the corporation. She stated that it will be a great way to get the pricing information that was missing from my prior report, but I think that this decision would violate the oath of ethical professional researcher and company policy. When I told her about this, she refuses my objection and told me that I was to use any and all means to get the required information regarding this problem.
The next day I was terminated without further information. Although our conversation was not recorded at that time, it was overheard by several other employees that I have contacted with their permission for being witnesses. For goodness sake, I will not release their name.
I respectfully request that this case be reviewed immediately. I ask you to respond to this letter tomorrow. If it is not, I will take action to remedy the situation.
At last, we hope this article could help you to overcome the problem with this type of letter. Good luck!
- All About Termination Letter For Insubordination And The Sample
- Example Of Printable Termination Letter For Insubordination You Can Use
- Attorney Client Termination Letter And The Sample
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Termination Letter For Cause And Its Sample
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Independent Contractor Termination Letter And The Sample
- At Will Termination Letter And Sample
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- Business Contract Termination Letter And Other Things You Must Know
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- How to Write An Ideal Patient Termination Letter?
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- Customizable Apology Letter For Mistake At Work With Example
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Simple Retirement Letter to Clients Sample
- Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance And Its Example
- Printable Employee Termination Form
- Writing a Medical Termination Letter in a Professional Way
- Termination Letter without Cause And The Example
- How To Win A Dental Insurance Appeal Letter?
- Admission Appeal Letter And The Example
- Notice Of Lease Termination Letter From Landlord To Tenant Implementation
- Daycare Termination Letter And The Example
- Guide To Write Hotel Apology Letter To Guest With Example
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Termination Letter Due to Lack of Work and Its Sample
- Termination Letter for Theft And Sample
- No Call No Show Termination Letter And Sample
- Tenant Lease Termination Letter And Sample
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Thank You Internship Letter You Can Implement With Example
- Job Abandonment Termination Letter And Example
- 10+ Printable Bill Of Sale Auto Template
- Criminal Investigator Job Description: Find the Right Responsibilities
- What Should I Include in My Apology Letter to Customer?
- Financial Aid Appeal Letter For Bad Grades With Example You Can Implement
- Parking Ticket Appeal Letter and Its Sample
- How to Write A Fee Agreement Letter and Its Template
- The Best Tips Of Making Benefit Termination Letter
- Scholarship Appeal Letter And The Example
- Medicare Appeal Letter And The Example
- Visa Application Letter And The Example You Can Implement
- Vacation Leave Letter You Can Implement
- Customizable Appeal Letter For Unemployment Disqualification With Example
- Things You Must Know Before Writing An Endorsement Letter
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- What Are The Aspects of Apology Letter for Plagiarism?
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Unemployment Overpayment Appeal Letter And The Sample
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Commercial Lease Termination Letter To Landlord (Plus Example)
- Tips To Make An Apology Letter to Coworker
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- How Is The Simplest Way To Write No Show Appointment Letter?
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample