The Best Format of Accounting Resumes Templates
There are many accounting resumes out there and people do need some examples of them. Indeed, resume writing is not a piece of cake. It is like making summary of your life but professionally. If you cannot do it on your own, then you can rely on resume template.
The templates are downloadable below. They can be used to make the best accounting resumes for your career. The right structure and the right content will be in each template already. So, for you who need some helps, download these resume templates below. It will help you out.
Example of Accounting Resume
Name: Joseph Herman
Address: 8 Ube St., Santa Monica, 271, JKL
- Professional accountant who worked in several different companies.
- Having a BA in Accounting from a well-known university.
- Willing to work in teams and work in shifts as well.
- Looking for a place to expand the career and manage to explore the industry of accounting even better.
2014-2018, University of Santa Monica, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, GPA 3.4
2010-2014, Frank Jones High School, GPA 3.6
2018-2019, Thomason Company, Junior Accountant
2019-2020, Thomason Company, Accountant Supervisor
2020-Ongoing, Finance Ministry of Santa Monica, Accountant Team
- Accounting Bookkeeping
How to Make Accounting Resume
There are some mandatory things to find in accounting resumes. Some of them will be explained below, so you can understand exactly what to put in that document. Make sure the resume you write has no flaws in it because you have already followed this particular list.
- Contact information. You do need to provide contact information for the sake of communication. If you do not write any contact information in the resume, it is impossible for the readers to give you a call or to contact you in any ways.
- Many accounting resumes do have brief profile written under the contact information. It is short but it summarizes the profile of the one writing the resume. It is important and thus you should never leave it out. It must be written properly on the resume.
- Most accounting jobs are very tricky and this is why you have to make sure that you have the sufficient degree to go along the way. Show it off in the accounting resumes by writing the degree you have on the history of education.
- Employment History. There is no way that someone wants an amateur accountant. After all, they will be in charge of the money and finance. Show them that you are a pro and that you have been doing it for years by writing an employment history.
People Also Ask
How do you write accounting experience on a resume?
It should be written on the employment history. As stated before, no one do not want their finances and money business to be taken care by someone new or someone amateur. So, they usually need someone experienced when it comes to accounting. Write your history of employment on the accounting resumes.
It will show the reader that you are not very new in the industry and that you have been dealing with accounting for quite a long time. Make sure that they know where the company is and show the year of employment as well as the duties you have been doing in the old companies.
Where to find resume accounting templates?
There are many accounting resumes that you can find online. Most of the time they are free and you can use it easily to make sure that your resume is going to end up so flawlessly. If you use the new version of Microsoft Word, usually it has a template for resume already in it.
Downloading accounting resumes must be free. Yes, if you are asked to pay for money or anything, ditch it because most likely it is a spam. You need to understand that a resume template is always a free one. Some of the best resume templates and free to download are available below.
Is accounting a good job?
Yes, of course it is. The job is good for everyone who is passionate in it. When you have the skill in accounting and math, usually it will be easier for you to deal with the job. The job pays well too and this is why people do need accounting resumes to apply for job in this particular industry.
Accounting Administrator Resume Template
This is the resume template for accounting administrator. It should help you to write a good resume without any complications. You have to download it now, and save it for later whenever you need one. It is good for job applications and many things else.
Accounting Assistant Resume Template
Everyone needs an assistant, and accountant is no exception. When you are writing a resume for accountant assistant, this is the template for you to download. It is easy to get and surely helpful.
Accounting Auditor Resume Template
Auditors are people who keep an eye on the whole accounting thing. They are usually professionals and have been working in the industry for years. For you who need the resume template, get it now.
Accounting Bookkeeper Resume Template
Bookkeepers in accounting are the ones who keep every record of the money incomes and outcomes. They are totally needed in the industry. If this is your job, just use this particular document to make your own resume easily.
Business Accounting Free Resume Template
Business accounting is a kind of work dealing with huge companies. You need to be an absolute pro when dealing with this job. You can make a flawless resume using the help of some templates.
Accounting Internship Resume Template
Before you have a real job in accounting, usually you have to get through some internship programs. There are many accounting resumes for internship, and this is one of them. Download it now, and save it for later.