Education Resume PDF Templates Free Download
Besides the engineering field, the education field is another job with a wide range of positions and specializations. There are many doors in the education field, and you can try to apply for one of them by using education resume pdf sample.
Whether you want to be a teacher for kindergarten, elementary school, high school, or even extracurricular, all of them are considered educational job positions. Of course, you need to list your skills in your education resume pdf template.
Example of Education Resume
You can follow the following sample of education resume pdf free download if you want to be a teacher:
Phone : 072 877 7788
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : 63 Alpine Road, San Antonio, TX 98892
LinkedIn : Linkedin.com/in/kate.gill
- A self-motivated elementary teacher with more than 5 years of experience in managing classrooms of 25-30 students.
- Conduct positive approaching teaching techniques to develop student growth and behavior.
- Licensed teacher with a Bachelor of Arts in Special Education major in the state of Texas.
- Looking to enhance my teaching and creativity to engage at-risk children.
Sixth Grade Teacher (2018 – Present)
Alpinewood Elementary School, San Antonio, TX
- Establishing the open-door rules for 7:00-8:00 am teacher and parents meetings once a week
- Preparing the regular subject exams to 30 students and completing with detailed reports for parents
- Developing nutrition activities and TEKS-compatible policy to develop better exercise and food habits
- Creating the lesson plans regarding every student’s academic reports, including both group and individual work
First Grade Teacher (2016 – 2018)
Eastwood Elementary School, San Antonio, TX
- Planning, executing, and advertising a weekly art class (after school) that open to all students
- Designing and implementing the daily lesson for 25 students
- Communicating with the counselors, guardians, administrators, and parents about the student’s behavioral problems
- Managing the student interest and curiosity in learning through field trips and hands-on lesson activities
Bachelor of Arts (2012 – 2016)
Major: Special Education
The University of San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
Special Education Teaching Certificate (2016)
- Active listening
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Lesson planning
- Differentiated instruction
- Classroom management
- Time management
Tips on Writing Education Resume
If you are done learning from education resume pdf sample above, here are the next things you need:
- Add the relevant interest
This part is not the most important thing about making an impressive resume. However, adding relevant interest in your resume will give the recruiters a sight about yourself outside of work after working hours.
- Attach your portfolios
Who said that applying for a teacher position doesn’t need any portfolios? It would be a plus point if have this. You can include teaching lesson with some documentaries in your portfolio.
- Spotlight your skills
Being a great teacher means you need to have another remarkable soft skill besides hard skills. Therefore, make sure to add your soft skills in the resume.
People Also Ask
- 10+ Auto Detailing Price List Template
- 10+ Business Resume Templates
- 10+ Printable Baseball Flyer template photoshop
- 10+ Autobiography psd template free
- 10+ Autopsy Report Template
How do you write the education section on a resume?
The education section is essential element of resume, and you should include:
- Your degree major and field of academic study
- Your GPA (especially if it’s above 3.5)
- The name and location of the school
- Include the attended date and graduation date (write your expected graduate date if you haven’t finished yet)
- Put your most recent education or degree at the top of the education list
What is a good profile summary?
A good profile summary must be contained with the summarized information about yourself as professional staff. You can start by mentioning your best-valued skills then followed by exceptional working experiences. After that, describe a little about the duties and responsibilities that you have previously done in the previous job. In addition, you can also write the achievements or awards you have been earned. You can also mention the certification that’s relevant to the job position you are targeting for. Lastly, write about the skills you can offer to the company.
What skills should you list on your resume?
There are many remarkable skills you can list on the resume, such as:
- Leadership skills
- Time management skills
- Active listening skill
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Great work under pressure
Examples of Education Resume Template
Here are the few types of education resume pdf samples that you can select and follow.
Education Resume for Elementary Teacher
Do you find that you are happy to be around children and have a dream to be a teacher? First, you can use the elementary teacher education resume pdf template. Then, work on yourself by improving the skills and the experience that you have.
Education Resume for Teacher Cover Letter
Adding an eye-catching cover letter will always be the best idea to make your resume more valued. If you are confused about making one, select the cover letter education resume pdf template to help you write the best cover letter ever.
Education Resume for Physical Teacher
Select the physical teacher education resume pdf template if you want to be a physics teacher to promote a healthier life for children. Just spotlight your education and teaching experiences after listing the teaching certification in your resume.
Education Resume for High School Student
If you don’t have any experience in teaching yet, but want to pursue career in the education field, try to apply for a teacher position by using the high school education resume pdf template. Instead of highlighting your non-existing working experience, highlight your academic achievements and awards in this resume.
Education Resume for Professional Teacher
Use the professional education resume pdf template if you know you are capable enough to be the best teacher instead of using the basic education resume template. By using this resume, you will be guided to write professional summary as your introduction before writing the educational qualifications.