Samples of Business Resume Templates as Your Guide
A business field job is another field job with a wide range of specialization and job positions that you can try to apply for, even if you are a fresher or a student with no working experience. You can make a resume by taking the business resumes templates below as your example.
A curriculum vitae or a resume is an important document, especially if you are an ambitious person who always wants to develop your career in whatever field you are working and interested in, starting from the engineering field, technological field, until business field.
Sample of Business Resume Template
You will be provided with many samples of business resumes templates, just like shown below.
Address : 68 Woods Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 72897
Phone : 827 777 7262
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- A professional business analyst with excellent skills in increasing revenue in the company and completing operational efficiency.
- Data analyst, asset management, and business development expert.
- Defining the root analysis to develop improvements and identify issues that can affect the production cost and saving cost.
- Exceptional implementation and planning capabilities.
- System development
- Budgeting skills
- Cost analysis
- Planning and forecasting
- Business system
- IS management
- Project management
- Business development and improvement
- Microsoft Office
- Project life cycle
Lead Business Analyst (June 2015 – Present)
East Los Angeles Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
- Identifying the process then implementing the improved policies and processes
- Trusted to be the Lead Analyst after only 5 months of employment
- Analyzing the supply process and system project to improve them
- Identifying the root issues and conducting the effective solutions for $35 million hospital project that saved almost 2 million dollars for the production cost
- Developing analysis system that used to define inefficiencies for the improvement of the company
- Redirecting the technology-based project plan to a forward-thinking plan
- Leading cross department of the company to understand and analyze the opportunities and impacts of the technology changes to the company
Business Analyst (January 2015 – May 2015)
East Los Angeles Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
- Gathering all the technical requirements for the designing project
- Conducting the analysis of the company processes to make plan recommendations based on the results
- Establishing internal control regulations and procedures by evaluating reports, documentation, records, and operating practices
Business Analyst (August 2012 – December 2014)
Woods Avenue Clinic, Los Angeles, CA
- Assisting the senior staff officer with the development of effective analysis
- Drafting monthly financial forecasts and reconciliations
- Creating reports, collecting data, and analyzing the data trends as requested
Bachelor of Arts (2008 – 2012)
Major: Business Management
University of Texas, Dallas, TX
Tips on Making Business Resume
Here are the things you should better do in making a resume using business resumes templates:
- Do not use the confusing font or put too much color in resume
A colorful resume might sound good, but actually this is a terrible idea. You can’t put too much color or confusing design in your resume because this will make the hiring managers is not interested in reading more about you. Just use the basic simple design and layout, and apply the common-used font, such as Times New Roman or Arial.
- Give a short explanation and proof for every skill you have
You can’t only list down your skills, but you also have to give a brief explanation about each of them. Even better if you have any proof that can make the hiring managers trust in your resume
- Add your trusted references
The simplest way to make your resume more valued is by adding references. The hiring managers can contact them to check about your background.
People Also Ask
- Elementary Teacher Recommendation Letter And The Example
- Maternity Leave Letter to Employer and Example
- 10+ Auto Repair Invoice Template
- 7+ Auto Repair Receipt Template
- 5+ Printable Baseball Card example psd design
How do you write a business resume?
Besides knowing the samples of business resumes templates, follow these tips to make a professional business resume:
- Avoid any common clichés
- Put a resume summary
- Spotlight your credentials
- Define your accomplishments
- Write the most relevant skills and experiences
- Make your resume well suited to the company and the job position
What are the best skills for a resume?
The following are the key skills you should put in your resume:
- Problem solving
- Public speaking
- Interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking
- Customer service skills
What should a business resume look like?
A good business resume should be:
- One-page length
- Easy-to-read font
- No photos or graphics
- Proper margins format
- Consistent and proper line spacing format
- Proper headings format
Types of Business Resumes Templates
Finally, now you can select one of these business resumes templates to make it as your example and guide you in writing the solid resume.
Business Resume Template for Business Development
The very first options you can select are the development business resumes templates. Select this template if you are confident with your exceptional skills and experiences, and want to pursue your career in the business development field.
Business Resume Template for Entry-Level Business Analyst
Are you a fresher who wants to start career as a business analyst? Select the entry-level analyst business resumes templates to help you create your very first resume. You will be guided in highlighting your educational background, academic achievements, and relevant skills by using this template.
Business Resume Template for Junior Business Analyst
Now, if you have completed the first step in becoming a professional business analyst, you may want to pursue career by being a junior business analyst. If you are ever confused about making a great resume, try to follow the junior analyst business resumes templates.
Business Resume Template for Senior Business Analyst
After completing the second step of becoming a professional business analyst, now you are ready to take the next level: to be senior business analyst. You can follow the senior analyst business resumes templates to guide you in highlighting professional experience and achievements in the best way.
Business Resume Template for International Business Student
If you take international business management as your major in university, then the international business resumes templates are perfect for you. This template is divided into 3 parts. The first part enables you to write personal details, the second to list your education, and the last part to tell about your skills.