When an employee fails to show up at work and perform some tasks, it is called the “no call no show” violation. Especially if this employee is the only one who manages a certain task, this will damage the company’s growth. Therefore, such acts cannot be tolerated. You need to issue the no call no show termination letter for employees who cannot commit to your business.
Do You Consider The No Call No Show Quitting?
Failing to perform tasks and violence the absence in your company is not a good thing. When an employee does this, it depends on the company’s policy for calling you quitting or being fired. Besides giving a bad effect on the company, this can also cause
troubles to the employees themselves that they cannot collect the insurance and also unemployment compensations.
How To Apologize For A No Call No Show?
Call the manager and be honest
Remember that when a company requires you to attend the office, it means they want you to be available to do a certain task and submit the result right away. Besides, it is to keep the balance of the workplace. However, sometimes some things make you fail to show up. Therefore, try to contact your manager and be honest about why you were absent.
Apologize to the coworker
Once you decide to be absent from your office, you disrupt the office working habit. Your co-workers must take your responsibilities at work. This is why you always have to apologize for making their burden turning to double. It sounds trivial, but it is necessary to make your career runs smoothly.
Offer help and take the unwanted shift
Most of your co-workers might avoid certain shifts which makes your manager get dizzy every time. You can offer them taking an unwanted shift as compensation for helping you during your absence.
Ask the manager to make an amends
Always discuss it with the manager if you can make amends for your previous actions. Try to make sure that this will not occur again in the future.
No Call No Show Termination Letter
In the worst scenario, a company must issue a termination letter because the employee cannot cooperatively follow the company’s policy. Here is a sample of call no show termination letter you might need to know:
On December 1, 2020, you failed to show up and reported work at the scheduled time. Besides, you didn’t explain the reasons why you were absent to yo your manager, nor you don’t respond to the calls. Therefore, we have summarized that you are elected to resign as an Accounting stand in Hoarder Company. This letter is written to inform you that we already have accepted the resignation and your employment contract has been terminated starting from December 10, 2020.
As you know, the success of the company depends on the absence of the employees. Your absence has brought a lot of messiness during the busiest week. The other staff struggled to cover your responsibilities which affect their performance too.
You were reminded of the penalty of the no show no call at the training times. In this information, there is an employee handbook that addresses how a contract will be terminated due to a “no call no show” violation. We will email the remaining paycheck along with the details of the company’s properties that you are bringing.
If your absence was out of your control, please call me at (6667)76766-76765 to arrange an appeal meeting. If we don’t hear anything from you within 7 days, we will consider that this matter has been closed.
Alissa Hamid, Manager
The “no call no show termination letter” can be a warning to other employees and help your business to cut off toxic employees. We hope this helps you!
- Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance And Its Example
- Termination Letter for Theft And Sample
- Job Abandonment Termination Letter And Example
- All About Termination Letter For Insubordination And The Sample
- Termination Letter without Cause And The Example
- Termination Letter Due to Poor Performance And Its Sample
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Example Of Printable Termination Letter For Insubordination You Can Use
- Termination Letter For Cause And Its Sample
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Termination Letter Due to Lack of Work and Its Sample
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- At Will Termination Letter And Sample
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Printable Employee Termination Form
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Vacation Leave Letter You Can Implement
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- Writing an Apology Letter for Being Late
- Call Center Manager Job Description for best Customer Service
- Daycare Termination Letter And The Example
- Independent Contractor Termination Letter And The Sample
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- Assistant Manager Job Description: Duties and Obligations You Can Know
- Wrongful Termination Letter With Example You Can Implement
- Administrative Manager Job Description: Be a Professional Supervisor
- Office Manager Job Description: Learn to be a Good Manager
- Unemployment Appeal Letter And Tips To Write It
- 10+ Attendance Policy Template
- Development Plan Template
- Convenient Tips to Write An Apology Letter for Being Late
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Guide To Make A Promotion Announcement Letter With The Example
- Customizable Apology Letter For Mistake At Work With Example
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee
- Compensation Plan Template
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- How To Write A Simple Administrative Assistant Recommendation Letter?
- Medical Leave Letter from Doctor and Sample
- 10+ Annual Employee Review Template
- Employee Relations Specialist Job Description; Providing Counseling Services to Staff
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- Simple Ways to Write A Permission Letter
- Career Development Plan Template
- Behavior Support Plan Template
- Attorney Client Termination Letter And The Sample
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Operation Manager Job Description to know by Boss and Candidates
- How Is The Simplest Way To Write No Show Appointment Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example