Arrangement is needed when something or someone turned into a condition where it can affect some aspects that hard to fulfill the requirement. For example in a financial issue, when someone or an instance had a condition where it difficult to follow the preliminary agreement to pay off debts, the concerned can deliver a payment arrangement agreement letter to get an extenuation.
Why Should Address This Letter?
By considering the condition, this letter will be the best appropriate way for the concerned to deal with financial issues. Addressing this type of letter will make the concerned look be more professional to ask some extenuation in fulfilling order rather than begging for sympathy. This will be meaningful for the receiver to be the grounds to considering the condition from the concerned.
What Kind Of Event That Appropriate For Payment Arrangement?
There are some reasons that may increase the opportunity for the debtor to grant a payment arrangement. Here are those:
The Family Lost
Despite the death of one of the family member, there are many things to make this reason to be rational. The things such as damaged mentally, a time for mourn, and any other related to this loss.
This is a very common reason to ask for extenuation towards the debtor. This reason is very clear related to a financial problem that occurs after losing jobs.
Natural disaster, caught by the law, or any other uncommon things that will interfere with the payment process will be a good reason to be included in the letter.
How To Write Payment Arrangement Agreement Letter?
This letter format must state all the required information related to the concerned as it becomes a contract. Usually, the agreement includes the original debt owed, and payment terms work for the debtor. The agreement also clearly states the amount of the nominal value and the due date as long as both parties agree and sign the letter.
Example Of Payment Arrangement Agreement Letter
Here is an example which may help you to make the new one.
Dear Mr. Lucky:
We apologize for the unexpected condition that has affected your finance. Thank you for taking our prior call to discuss this matter. We would like you to agree on the following payment arrangement plan that we discussed over the phone.
Current Debt: $500+ for account number #xxxx; originally due March 31, 2020.
The payee has agreed to pay back this total amount in $50 payments monthly. Each payment is due by the end of the first week every month. The first payment will be due on July 7, 2020. The final payment will be due on May 8, 2021. These payments are acceptable by any kind of method available. A bill will be sent monthly that must be mailed back to our department at:
c/o Collections Department Act 123-12345
PO Box #XXXXX
Colorado, CO XXXXX
Once paid, BOBO Collection agrees to not press any further claim on behalf of your company.
This payment arrangement is agreed to by both parties and will valid on the date once both parties have signed this letter.
Thank you for your responsible in this matter,
Accounts Representative with BOBO Collections
I have read and understood this agreement and responsible to accept the terms.
BOBO Collections on Behalf of BCD Company.
At last, may this information is useful in understanding the letter. Please, do not hesitate to edit the example according to your needs.
- How To Make An Effective Loan Agreement Letter
- Payment Plan Template
- Payment Plan Agreement Template
- Rental Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- 10+ Barter Agreement Template
- How to Write A Fee Agreement Letter and Its Template
- Free Printable Lease Agreement Forms
- Notice Of Lease Termination Letter From Landlord To Tenant Implementation
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- Termination Letter without Cause And The Example
- Free Printable Rental Agreement Forms
- Guide To Make A Child Custody Agreement Letter With Example
- Free Printable Lease Agreement
- Financial Aid Appeal Letter Due To Maximum Time Frame And Its Sample
- Business Contract Termination Letter And Other Things You Must Know
- Independent Contractor Termination Letter And The Sample
- Printable Residential Lease Agreement
- Free Printable Rental Lease Agreement
- Service Catalog Free Template in PSD
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- Free Printable Rent Receipt
- Printable Lease Agreement Form
- SAP Appeal Letter and Things you should Know about It
- Financial Aid Appeal Letter For Bad Grades With Example You Can Implement
- Editable Academic Dismissal Appeal Letter And Its Example
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Apartment Lease Agreement Free Printable
- 10+ Bill Calendar Template
- The Best Explanation of Financial Aid Suspension Appeal Letter
- Unique Voluntary Child Support Agreement Letter
- Printable Residential Rental Agreement
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Printable Lease Agreement
- 10+ Printable Budget Calendar Template
- Interior Design Catalog Free PSD Template
- Printable Renters Lease Agreement
- 10+ Artist Performance Contract Template
- Fashion Catalog in PSD Photoshop
- Product Catalog Example PSD Design
- Thank You Retirement Letter And Its Sample
- Free Printable Rental Agreement
- Nurse Recommendation Letter and Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Scholarship Appeal Letter And The Example
- Bookkeeping Business Plan Template
- Unemployment Overpayment Appeal Letter And The Sample
- Financial Planner Data Sheet in PSD Photoshop
- Helpful Tips & Trick Of Maternity Leave Letter To Employer And The Example
- Crisis Plan Template
- 5 Year Financial Plan Template
- 10+ Printable Budget Report Template
- Solicited Application Letter and Sample
- Printable Rental Lease Agreements
- Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance And Its Example
- Exhibition Catalog Customizable PSD Template
- Printable Rental Lease Agreement
- Wholesale Catalog Template Free PSD
- Writing a Medical Termination Letter in a Professional Way