Writing a request promotion letter is very important for a worker to do, especially if you have worked for a long time with increasing abilities. Show your enthusiasm for the company and your high interest in the field. If you don’t, your boss may not be giving you a promotion. You may find it a little difficult and uncomfortable when asking for a promotion. But that’s what other employees do to increase their position.
What Should I Do Before Submitting A Promotion Request?
Things may be a barrier to an employee not moving immediately to request a promotion, even though such things must be avoided. The same goes for you, you are not recommended to do the followings things:
Comparing With Other Employees
Never feel inferior, which makes you don’t have the confidence to ask for a promotion. It may be true that some people do their job more perfectly at the company, but you can do the same. Work harder and show your boss that you deserve a promotion.
Not Asking A Promotion
Are you sure you won’t ask for a promotion? Most companies and bosses today wouldn’t recognize you from the way you work, but your efforts to promote. This may sound painful, but the competition in the world of work is getting tougher. What if your boss thinks you don’t want a promotion because you’re comfortable with your current position?
Asking For A Promotion At An Incorrect Time
When asking for a promotion, make sure you choose the most appropriate time. Don’t ask for a promotion when the company isn’t doing well and the stock price is plummeting. It can make your reputation go down because the company is having a problem.
How To Ask For A Promotion?
Before giving your request promotion letter to your boss, check that the format is well written. See if you have written the opening salutation correctly, state your qualifications and contributions so far to the company.
Don’t forget to include contact information in the form of a phone number or email address. After that, send it in the form of a physical document to make it look more polite. Remember, don’t send promotional letters when the company is having problems.
Request Promotion Letter Sample
You may want to look at the sample for promotional request letter below to get a new idea.
Dear Mr. Harry,
I am Deasy Parker and I have been an intern at your Law Firm for 2 years. During that time, I have carried out some works according to your request and our clients. I feel fortunate to be hired at your Law Firm right after I graduated from college.
During my study, I have participated in various activities, including debate competitions and other law program organizations. I hope I have the opportunity to continue working as a lawyer at your ABC Law Firm. My 2-year internship experience at your institution made me learn more about the law. Hence, I hope to continue my career as a lawyer in your company.
I look forward to meeting you in person to discuss my qualifications as a lawyer at your Law Firm. Please feel free to contact me at (555)-5555-555 or by email at Parkerdeasy@email.com.
ABC Law Firm
That’s all our request promotion letter’s explanation and the sample. Hope you can write the best format for your letter.
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- Thank You Retirement Letter And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Nurse Recommendation Letter and Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Law Letterhead Free Template in PSD
- Simple Ways to Write A Permission Letter
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Financial Aid Appeal Letter Due To Maximum Time Frame And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- Still Interested in Job Letter And How To Write It
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Internship Letter of Recommendation And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Unsolicited Application Letter And The Sample
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- How To Write A Simple Administrative Assistant Recommendation Letter?
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee
- Termination Letter for Theft And Sample
- Vacation Leave Letter You Can Implement
- Helpful Tips & Trick Of Maternity Leave Letter To Employer And The Example
- Easy Tips to Write A NYU Acceptance Letter
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Letter of Appreciation for Job Well Done And Its Example
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Simple Retirement Letter to Clients Sample
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Fellowship Recommendation Letter And The Example
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Elementary Teacher Recommendation Letter And The Example
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Law Firm Marketing Plan Template
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- The Best Way to Say Goodbye in Retirement Letter of Appreciation
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Apology Letter to Boss for Misconduct and Its Sample
- Independent Contractor Termination Letter And The Sample
- Unique Sample Of Retirement Letter To Employer
- Solicited Application Letter and Sample
- Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance And Its Example
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Dentist Recommendation Letter And Its Sample