Loving a job is a beautiful gift. However, there are times when we have to leave work because of some urgent matters. This will probably make you resign with regret. One of the best things you can do when you are forced to leave your job is by writing a resignation letter with regret. To write a graceful letter, you need to notice some relevant aspects.
How To Write A Good Resignation Letter?
Some relevant reasons might encourage you to resign from your job. Whatever the reason, you need to write a polite and elegant letter, especially if you love your job. Below are some tips that you can apply to make a great resignation letter:
Keep It Concise
Write your letter to-the-point, as well as clear and concise. Include a good salutation with the recipient’s name followed by colon or comma. Don’t forget to write about your position, the date you are going to leave, and the reason why you will leave the job. Keep in mind that your letter must be written shortly and clearly.
honestly state the reason you left work. Don’t make it too long or too short, but your reasons have to make sense. Additionally, tell that you leave the job with a very sad feeling.
State That You Will Settle Your Project
This will be an important part that will show your responsibility. Say that you will complete your current projects before you officially resign from the office.
Send Your Letter in Person
In some cases, the employees may send a resignation letter by email. But it didn’t leave a good impression. So you can give it directly to your manager or supervisor at the office.
Resignation Letter With Regret Sample
There are some elements that you need to include in your resignation letter, such as your supervisor or manager’s name, your name, and position, your reason, also your last day of work. Here is a brief resignation letter with a regret sample that can help you to get a new idea.
Dear Mr. Joseph,
I am writing to regretfully inform you about my resignation from my position as a receptionist of XYZ Company. I am not able to keep this job because I have to follow my parents’ move to Japan. My last date of work will be on December 20, 2020. I regret having to leave this job. I have learned and loved my position at this company.
I will finish my current projects before officially resign from this company. I will also inform my team members individually about my resignation. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at (444)-444-4444 or send me an email at Emily_margaret@gmail.com if you have any questions related to my resignation.
I apologize if my resignation causes inconvenience. I hope that my teammates and ABC company will experience better development in the future. Thank you for your understanding.
That’s all our short explanation about the resignation letter with regret and its sample. You can customize the letter by changing some of its important aspects.
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Printable Resignation Letter
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Withdraw Application Letter You Can Implement With Example
- Retirement Letter To Coworker And The Sample
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- Medicare Appeal Letter And The Example
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Simple Ways to Write A Permission Letter
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample