Leaving the workplace you have been working in for some time can be as hard as when you try to get in, especially when you have known everyone and built a good relationship with all coworkers. Thus, when you are no longer there, the last thing you want to do is to make sure you address everyone by sending the retirement letter to coworkers. You can hand out the letter personally to each of the colleagues or you may write one letter that represents your messageto everyone.
How to Let the Coworkers Know about Your Retirement
Sometimes, no matter how ready you are about the retirement, there is always heavy feeling to announce it to your coworkers, especially when you consider the early retirement. When it comes to a retirement letter to coworkers, it depends on the relationship of you and your colleagues. There is no right or wrong format about how you should write the letter. In case you have close relationship with your coworkers, it will be okay if you use informal tone in your retirement letter. You may even have some goodbye events with them outside the office hours. Yet, it is also okay if you want to keep it formal with the coworkers by sending a formal retirement letter. Most people tend to use the formal tone because it shows the professionalism at work.
Writing a Formal Retirement Letter to Coworkers
While you may have a funny and witty personalized retirement messages to your coworkers, most people usually choose to write formal letter instead. If you are confused about what to write, below is the example of a formal retirement letter to coworkers.
To all my wonderful coworkers and valued colleagues,
After many amazing years of working in ABC Company, finally I decided to retire on January, 15th 2020. I was feeling heavy to stop working here since I have so many wonderful experiences and memories with everyone. I found many great friends and collagues here and I wish to keep in touch with all of you after my retirement.
I cannot thank you enough for the support and the opportunity that the company has offered me during my career. I am so proud to be a part of this company since the early days and I will never forget about how everyone is working so hard to build everything together and to make this company as one fo the best companies today. I will keep working hard until the last day here and thus before my retirement, I will be ready to facilitate the company to have a smooth transition. I will also help the training for the new employee if it is desired.
I hope we can still talk or discuss about things eventhough I am no longer working here. If you would like to contact me, I can be reached in my phone number at 142-123-456-789 or through my email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downey Soire Jr.
After reading the sample of formal retirement letter to coworkers, now it is your turn to make it yours and to show the messages that you have to your wonderful coworkers. We wish you a happy retirement!
- The Best Way to Say Goodbye in Retirement Letter of Appreciation
- Retirement Letter To Coworker And The Sample
- Thank You Retirement Letter And Its Sample
- Simple Retirement Letter to Clients Sample
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Making A Congratulations Letter On Your Retirement Letter To A Coworker
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Tips To Make An Apology Letter to Coworker
- Physician Retirement Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Unique Sample Of Retirement Letter To Employer
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- Convenient Tips to Write An Apology Letter for Being Late
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- School Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Interior Design Letterhead Free Download PSD
- Vacation Leave Letter You Can Implement
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Easy Tips to Write A NYU Acceptance Letter
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Preschool Teacher Recommendation Letter And The Sample
- How To Write A Simple Administrative Assistant Recommendation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- Termination Letter For Cause And Its Sample
- Customizable Apology Letter For Mistake At Work With Example
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Christmas Greeting Card PSD Template Free
- Still Interested in Job Letter And How To Write It
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template