Most people often address application letters to more than one company in order to make it efficient as long as the applicant can get a higher opportunity to get a job. When an applicant thinks that he/she has a higher opportunity to get into some companies but for a specific reason, the applicant can send the representative of the company a letter to inform that the applicant is not available in the job market.
Why Should Address This Letter?
In order to respect the employer that considers you for being part of the company, this letter will suitable for the applicant to keep a good impression of the company. This is also to prove your professionalism in refusing a big deal in the most gracious way and more respectable rather than goes silent. If it is possible, the company may still consider you in the future when you need another job or getting a connection from one company to another.
How To Withdraw From Candidacy?
The things you should aware of when withdrawing your application are:
Do It Yourself
You cannot rely on someone when withdrawing your own application. You should consider your own decision and be responsible in deciding.
Send It Immediately
It would be better when you notify your employer immediately to prevent any other possibilities when you are not available for the position that kept by the employer.
Provide A Reason
Of course, you need to provide your reason to be grounds for the withdrawal. This is important to your employer and makes his/her understand your desire.
How To Write A Withdraw Application Letter?
Start your letter with greetings and expressions toward the employer for the time and opportunity given. Use a positive tone in the letter, do not disappoint the employer by a reason of “another better job opportunity”, and pay close attention to the language, grammar, and spelling you used in the letter. The format of this letter is generally short and concise, and addressed to the one who interviewed you.
An Example Of Withdraw Application Letter
Here provided an example in order to help you to make a new one.
Dear Mr. Hiie,
I would like to thank you for the decision for considering me for a position in Hill and Hiie Company and for the opportunity you had interviewed me last week. I truly enjoyed the term goals of the company and the leadership manner applied to the employees. However, I regret to tell you that I would like to withdraw my application for the position you had chosen for me.
Earlier this week, I was offered a position by an organization that truly suits the current situations and my goals. I decided to accept this offer with much consideration.
Thank you for the time you had during my interview, and I truly regret I could not join the company. You have an amazing team and principal. I enjoyed the time with you and the team during the interview. Hopefully, this is not a farewell and I truly wish that our path will cross again in the future. I wish you and the whole team in the company the best in the future.
Mr. Dony Lander
In conclusion, this article may help you to understand this type of letter. Don’t hesitate to edit the example base on your need.
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- Vacation Leave Letter You Can Implement
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- Printable Employment Application
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Unsolicited Application Letter And The Sample
- Still Interested in Job Letter And How To Write It
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Solicited Application Letter and Sample
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- A Good Caregiver Recommendation Letter With Example
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Wrongful Termination Letter With Example You Can Implement
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Free Printable Application For Employment Template
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- The Best Example Of Apology Letter For Missing Interview
- Guides To Write Internship Letter of Recommendation
- Internship Letter of Recommendation And The Sample
- Visa Application Letter And The Example You Can Implement
- How to Write An Interest in Job Letter and Its Template
- Free Printable Employment Application
- Prepare Your Scholarship Application Letter Now (Plus Example)
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Unemployment Overpayment Appeal Letter And The Sample
- Helpful Tips & Trick Of Maternity Leave Letter To Employer And The Example
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Customizable Appeal Letter For Unemployment Disqualification With Example
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Convenient Tips to Write An Apology Letter for Being Late
- Termination Letter without Cause And The Example
- Printable Job Application Forms
- Attorney Client Termination Letter And The Sample
- At Will Termination Letter And Sample
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- An Apology Letter for Bad Service and Its Sample
- What Aspects To Include In Medical Assistant Recommendation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- What Is The Format of Stanford Acceptance Letter?
- Job Abandonment Termination Letter And Example
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Editable Academic Dismissal Appeal Letter And Its Example
- Unique Sample Of Retirement Letter To Employer
- Example Of Printable Termination Letter For Insubordination You Can Use
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample