Simple Marketing Resume Template, a Tool that Helps You to Make the Resume Easily
Marketing plays a huge role in all businesses, as marketing leads people to know about a product/service being offered to public. With that in mind, marketer needs to be smart when promoting the product/service. If you’re interested in working as a marketing force, which will require you to be strenuous, smart, and creative—start your journey by making a simple marketing resume.
A simple marketing resume won’t only make it easy for you as it does not need tricky tricks to make certain looks in your resume. Simple resume tends to be less colorful; yet that is exactly how a professional resume should be. The overall formatting and fonts used will be less complicated as well. But still, if you’re looking for the easy way, grabbing a template will ease you for making the document.
Sample of Marketing Resume
Just as its name infers, creating a simple marketing resume requires you less effort and time than making a resume more complicated. However, if you don’t know what aspects you need to include, it may longer your resume-making time. To help you with that, take a look at this shortened version of marketing resume.
Nina D. Weinberg
212 3rd South East Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 66754 | email@example.com | 022-123-4560
- A marketing supervisor with 3+ years of experience and preceding 5 years of being a marketing staff.
- Has a keen interest in upsurging the business sales through smart and effective marketing methods.
- Recognized as a hard-working marketer in BMW with three times recognition as the best employee of the year (2015, 2017, and 2019).
Currently look for a marketing supervisor job or a higher position in Tesla that does not only emphasize target reach, but also personal well-being as an integral part of the job. Aside from that, I am looking for a rigorous, challenging, positive, and productive workplace.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Sales, University of California Graduated 2012
Marketing Supervisor, BMW Company Ltd., California 2017 – 2021
- Led marketing team and assigned tasks to subordinates in the same team
- Acknowledged target set, then briefed it to the team
- Coordinated with the sales team to hold promotional events
- Assigned content planner and related key people (both internal and external) to make online contents in the form of photos, blog posts, videos, press release, etc.
- Coordinated with advertising company occasionally for any jobs that the team cannot handle
- Encouraged subordinates’ morale to reach the target
- Made monthly reports for the team’s achievement.
Marketing Staff (Content Planner), BMW Company Ltd., California 2012 – 2017
- Planned advertisement contents and coordinated it to content writer, videographer, and graphic designer
- Coordinated with advertising company for the printing and placement of banner, including working with the permissions
Best Employee of the Year, BMW Company, Ltd., California 2015, 2017, 2019
REFERENCES, available on request
How to Make Simple Marketing Resume
If you desire to make a simple marketing resume, set it first how simple the resume will be. If you want a basic format without any decoration, it’ll be great to type it from scratch without the help of any template. In contrast, consider taking a template if you want it to have a bit color and shapes embedded to your resume.
These days, you can find simple marketing resume easily online. Find one, download it, and start to customize it using your personal data: starting from your personal identity, working experiences, education background, and other things related to your resume.
Once you finished inputting your data, the last thing to do is to proofread your simple marketing resume. Make sure to dismiss any mistakes, be it ineffective sentences, misspellings, etc.
People Also Ask
What are the key skills for marketing?
- Commercial awareness
- Good teamwork
- Communication and networking skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Attention to detail
How do I write a CV for marketing?
To write a simple marketing resume, you can simply do as mentioned earlier:
- Prepare your data
- Have a template or write it down from scratch
- Start inputting your data to the resume
- Format your resume and don’t forget to proofread.
What should a beginner resume include?
Don’t worry if you don’t have any working experiences yet. Instead, focus on including your skills and emphasize your education background and personal achievement.
Several Sample of Marketing Resume
There are various simple marketing resume templates out there. In choosing one, make sure it’s right and suitable to your preferences and job position you are applying for.
Entry Level Marketing Resume Template
As earlier said, you shouldn’t worry when you have no previous working experience in marketing. Set your focus on including your achievement and list down your education background into your simple marketing resume.
Marketing Manager Resume Template
If you’re already experienced in handling marketing manager jobs and planning to switch to another workplace, preparing a simple marketing resume, yet with long list of experience will be a good way to do. Simply grab a template, and have your data be input there.
Sample Marketing Executive Assistant
If you are applying for marketing executive assistant job, grabbing a suitable sample template to refer to becomes paramount. It’s a good trick especially if you’re too busy to make your resume from scratch.
Project Manager Marketing Resume Template
Project manager is one marketing jobs that is often offered. It may take you away from convenient day, but handling projects seems to be an interesting job especially if you love challenge
Real Estate Marketing Resume Template
With the increasing number of real estate needs, the number of marketing force for this field upsurges as well. If you wish to become part of this industry as a marketer, preparing your simple marketing resume is a great first step to do.
Well, that is the information about simple marketing resume that you can use while making your resume. To sum it up, making a simple resume for marketing jobs can be done through two methods: making it yourself from scratch, or simply entering your data to a downloaded template.