Even if you love what you are doing, there are times you have to face various situations that make you quit your job. This can be moving to another place, sickness, or others. To keep your relationship with the company good, you need to set up your resignation date by writing the effective date resignation letter. This will avoid you burning the bridge and keep your relationship with employee professional.
Is The Resignation Date The Last Day of Your Work?
The date of your resignation date submission doesn’t have to be your last day. Some people give the resignation notice at least 2 weeks before quitting from the position. During this time, the employee and the company will work together for the transition. The employee can finish the projects or distribute them to someone eligible. Meanwhile, the company will look for a new candidate who can be a substitute from another employee or hiring a new candidate.
Is It professional To Reign Immediately?
It depends on the company, sometimes a manager will allow someone to resign from the company as it brings minimum impact to the business. However, it will be more professional to resign with a notice such as writing an effective date resignation letter. Even though some emergency times require someone to resign immediately, although such a case rarely happened.
Am I Allowed To Change The Resignation Date?
There is no legal rule whether you are allowed to change your resignation date or not. However, the company has no obligation to accept or decline the resignation date. In some cases, the HR department might still be looking for a candidate for a substitution, in this case, you are allowed to extend your working day until the company has found a new employee. Or, if you are required to leave earlier, then the company cannot decline your request when it is in an emergency and it doesn’t affect the company’s operation. Typically this will depend on the company’s policy about the resignation terms and conditions.
Dear Mr. Kim,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I will be resigning from my position as an Account Manager at ABC Company starting from January 1, 2021. I have decided to quit this company due to personal reasons. Therefore, please accept this letter as my official resignation notice two weeks before the due date.
During my last service, I will do my best to finish the remaining projects and tasks as well as distributing the task as a part of the transition effort. I will do the transition process as smooth as possible and make sure all parties are involved.
If you have any word to discuss, please contact me by phone at (555)5555-555 or by email at Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am very thankful for the chance and experience I got from this company. I enjoyed working here and now I am confident to enter another stage of my life. I wish ABC Company success and I hope we will cross paths one day. Thank you for your consideration.
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Still Interested in Job Letter And How To Write It
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Remarkable Example Of Sincere Resignation Letter
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Maternity Leave Letter to Parents and The Example
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Unemployment Appeal Letter And Tips To Write It