Unfortunate events may come to us someday and there is nothing we can do about it. Illness might be one of those unfortunate events. Your health may get worse if you’re still working and you may cause burden to your coworker. When you have considered that you cannot work in this condition, you can write a resignation letter due to health. The purpose of this letter is to inform your superior that you will officially no longer working in your company due to your health issues.
The Content of a Good Resignation Letter due to Health
Start with a proper addressing to your superior. The most important thing in a good resignation letter due to health is to decide when you will officially leave the company. You can write the date of your transition in the first paragraph. State the reason of your resignation clearly and explain that you feel miserable because of the decision you make to finally leave your company by saying an apology. Show your gratitude to your company for the opportunities you had while you were working there. Add your contact information (phone or email) so you can still get in touch with your company to help them with the process of your transition with the new employee. Close it with sincere thanks for understanding your issue. Last, proofread to make sure your grammar and choice of words make it sounds that you respect your superior.
A good and Simple Example of Resignation Letter Due to Illness
Here is a good sample of resignation letter due to illness:
Dear Ms. Anne,
It saddens me that I am writing this letter to inform you that I will no longer work in Boss Company due to my medical reason. Recently I have realized that there are some changes with my mental condition. I have been feeling uneasy and confused all the time. I went to my psychiatrist and he diagnosed me with dementia. My psychiatrist and I finally decided that resignation is the best option for my both my health and this company. I will take my leave by the end of this month, 31st of January 2021, so please accept this two week’s resignation letter of mine.
My deepest apology since I had caused a lot of problem to you and Boss Company. If I am able to help anything due to my transition, please contact me at (123)-456-7890 or via email email@example.com. I will try my best to do anything I can for this company.
There is nothing that can replace the moment of working as a team in Boss Company. I have learned a lot and made a beautiful memory here. I hope that Boss Company will be more success in the future. For your consideration, I sincerely express my gratitude.
Those are what you need to know about resignation letter due to health. Hope that the sample can be helpful to you.
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Apology Letter to Boss for Misconduct and Its Sample
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Thank You Retirement Letter And Its Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Make A Simple Apology Letter To Court
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Writing an Apology Letter for Being Late
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Tips To Make An Apology Letter to Coworker
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- Guide To Write Hotel Apology Letter To Guest With Example
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Medical Leave Letter from Doctor and Sample
- Prepare Your Teacher Resignation Letter To Parents (Plus Example!)