If you are willing to resign cause of your health condition that may affect your performance in the workplace, you should address a formal resignation letter to your boss due to your health condition. This will be the most professional and gracious way for an employee to prove their eligibility to get what they deserve.
What Is Resignation Letter Due To Health?
It is a letter specifically to grant you an opportunity to resign from the company. It is possible for you to resign for a specific reason such as a health condition. When you are not in a condition where you are able to work, you may be considered this way to decide your resignation in order to take care of yourself for a better condition.
Can You Quit A Job Due To Stress?
Firstly ask the doctor about your health condition specifically. It is possible for you to resign from the company due to stress if the doctor determines that if the stress can trigger any other illness that may impact your health especially your mental condition. Then it may be a good time for you to consider whether you decide to continue or quitting your job.
How To Write A Letter Due To Health?
You should understand about a resignation letter is a type of formal letter addressed to your company. Pay close attention to the language you used in the letter, ensure grammar and spelling are in the correct way. Include a brief detail about your health condition followed by a doctor’s note to ease your resignation. In order to keep your good relationship with your colleagues or your boss, leave any other detailed personal information. This also being prevention if your boss still wants to keep your position in the company if he/she willing to cooperate with you again when you are able and willing to work again for the company.
Example Of Resignation Letter Due To Health
Here is an example of a resignation letter you may need to help you to write another one by yourself.
Dear Ms. Brandy,
I write this letter to inform you about my resignation from my position at Brandy Company due to my health condition. I have been diagnosed with chronic illness with my lungs due to a specific reason. I feel that it is the best way to get more aware of myself and Brandy Company if I resign from work. The last day of my effective work before I begin the medical treatment will be on October 15, 2012. Therefore, please accept this letter as my official resignation.
I truly regret any inconvenience that may occur during or after my resignation to you or Brandy Company. I truly appreciate your consideration of this decision. If you still willing to still connect with me, please do not hesitate to contact me at (123)-123-1234 or by email at email@example.com and I would like to hear forward for your response.
I wish I could continue my performance in the company and still keep my good relationship with all team members, and I hope this decision is the best decision that I had. I truly appreciate all the memorable experiences and opportunities I have had in the Brandy Company. I wish the whole team every success and hope great in the future. Thank you for all the time and your understanding regarding this decision.
Kimberly J. House
Hope this article may useful for your needs. Do not hesitate to edit this example according to your needs.
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Request Promotion Letter And Its Sample
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Thank You Retirement Letter And Its Sample
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- VA Appeal Letter, Tips And Its Sample
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter