It cannot be denied that stress at work often occurs. A pile of work, a bad office atmosphere, toxic friendships, and several other things can cause stress. You may try to stick with it for years, but if things aren’t getting better, it’s your turn to leave your job by writing a good resignation letter due to stress.
Can I Leave A Job Due To Stress?
You have the right to leave your job if you can’t hold it anymore. Hard work will harm your life, including stress and poor health. It will also interfere with your activities whether at home or work. You may have tried to cheer yourself up by traveling somewhere on the weekend, but still, you remember your hard time at work.
There is nothing wrong with leaving a job because of stress. You can still apply for work at other companies by choosing a better institution that gives better respect for their employees.
How To Write A Good Resignation Letter Due To Stress?
A good resignation letter should be written with care. Here are three aspects that you should not miss when writing a resignation letter:
Thank the company
You must leave a good impression on the company before officially resigning. Remember that the company has also contributed to your life during several of these years. Also, emphasize that you still want to have a good relationship with everyone in the office.
Convey your deep regret regarding the decision to quit the job. Express that you are sorry to leave your position in the company, but you don’t have any choices to not quit from the job, because the more stressful days make your health condition getting worse.
Reveal Reasons That You Are Stressed
You are writing a letter of resignation because of stress, which means you have to tell about the stress you are experiencing in a concise and clear statement. Make the manager believe that you are not lying about your real situation.
Resignation Letter Due To Stress Sample
The following is an example of a resignation letter that you can use as inspiration to write yours:
Dear Ms. Catherine,
I am writing to inform you that I am resigning from my position as a contractor at XYZ company. At first, I thought I would get used to these very long and hard working hours, but in reality, I couldn’t do it until I entered the third year since I was accepted. My last day of work will be December 21, 2020, so please accept this letter as my two weeks’ official notification before I officially leave this job.
I apologize if my resignation causes inconvenience to some parties. I would be happy to help in finding my replacement before my last day of work. Please feel free to contact me at (777)-7777-777 or by email at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding my resignations.
Thank you for the valuable opportunity you have given me so far. Hopefully, the XYZ company will be more advanced.
All in all, you are recommended to write your resignation letter due to stress in short and to the point. It’s enough to write three paragraphs with complete aspects.
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- Independent Contractor Termination Letter And The Sample
- Simple Retirement Letter to Clients Sample
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Making A Congratulations Letter On Your Retirement Letter To A Coworker
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Retirement Letter To Coworker And The Sample
- Simple Ways to Write A Permission Letter
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Writing An End Of Internship Letter Before Leaving A Job
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)