As a society member, joining a union can be a common thing to do to gather with people who share similarities with us. However, there is a chance that you wish to resign from the union and continue your life. If you decide to do so, it is better to notify the organization by sending the union resignation letter in a professional way to show that you are ending the term with a positive feeling.
What Happens when You Resign from Union
If you decide to resign from a union, there are things need to consider. Aside from submitting the union resignation letter to the boss, you need to terminate the membership. The purpose is to stop the payment to the union, usually in monthly basis. If you are officially leaving the union, you will no longer be responsible for the intern activities inside the organization. At the same time, you will not get the benefits any longer for the period after you are resigning. Yet, they still require sending you the basic necessities or the benefits until the last month you join the union.
Format of Union Resignation Letter
Even if you have joined the union for a while, the decision to leave or stay is completely in your hands. However, there is a proper way to resign from the union, including sending the union resignation letter. The format of this letter is the slightly similar to the resignation letter which inform the termination decision, with reason if desired, and the contact number. Avoid using flowery words in sending goodbye to the union and keep it brief and professional.
How to Write Resignation Letter to Union
If you are thinking of leaving the union you are joining right now and confused how to do so, the letter below can be used as the reference to send a union resignation letter. A woman, who joined a fitness union, decides to leave the union in order to move on to another city following her family. She sends the letter to the leader of the union.
Dear Mrs. Andini,
Through this letter, I would like to inform you about my resignation from Health and Fresh fitness union membership. I decided to resign from the fitness union since I need to accompany my husband whose work is relocated to another town. Please accept this letter as my official notice of termination with the union. I thank you for all the assistance and help you have given to me during the time I join the union.
I have fulfilled my responsibilities until the last month I join the union by completing the payments and handing over the union funds to Mrs. Tina, who is given the authority by all members to replace my position as a fund holder. I want to apologize if I caused any inconvenience from my resignation. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 222-111-222-111. I hope we stay keep in touch even after I have resigned from the union. I have wonderful and healthy time joining the union and I have met many inspiring people. I appreciate all the trust and assistance you and all members have to me during the time I am in the union. I hope Health and Fresh fitness union will get even bigger in the future.
Here is the sample of union resignation letter. Hopefully it helps you in writing one and hopefully you have a great time.
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Printable Resignation Letter
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Prepare Your Teacher Resignation Letter To Parents (Plus Example!)
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- Unemployment Appeal Letter And Tips To Write It
- Internship Letter of Interest And Its Sample
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- School Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- Health and Safety Plan Template
- Good Sample Of Voluntary Resignation Letter From Employer