Free Printable Management Consulting Resumes Samples and Writing Guide
Resume is a crucial part of applying job as management consulting, but it is not rare for the job applicants to underestimate it. Statistically speaking, there will be more than 60% of the total applications that’s not going to make it through the screening process. To increase your chance to pass this initial stage, you may want to consider utilizing printable management consulting resumes.
By reading this article, you will get resources of various samples and templates of printable management consulting resumes to optimize your own resume. There are also several writing tips provided to help you build the best possible resume document.
Example Resume for Management Consulting
Tracy R. Suttle, MBA
8189 West Wentworth Ave.
Deer Park, NY 11729
Summary of Qualifications
- Goal-oriented management consultant with more than 9 years of experience in the industry.
- Knowledgeable in diagnosing and evaluating business problem for all scale of companies.
- Possessed CMC Certification and MBA Degree.
- Worked with more than 50 different companies with 95% rate of positive reviews and feedback.
- Looking forward to grow further professionally as management consultant with the company.
- Management Consultant
March 2015 – Present
North Eagle Inc.
Deer Park, NY
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to diagnose and assess business and decisions of management related to the private and public sectors.
- Advise long-term and short-term solution according to the results of assessment.
- Hold group and one-on-one interview with the business clients in all level of employment in order to grasp the big, accurate picture of how the business management is performed and needs to be changes.
- Obtained and incorporated 15 clients for services of management consulting.
- SMB Business Consultant
April 2012 – February 2015
Flint & Maverick, Ltd.
Deer Park, NY
- Examined and diagnoses business problems, which include low to no growth, low revenue, and unproductive leadership.
- Planned and proposed the required solutions and courses of actions based on the specific problems.
- Accomplished 20% of sales improvement for 7 consulted business organizations in terms of marketing and sales.
- Master of Business Administration
Fordham University, Bronx, NY
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
CUNY Hunter College, New York, NY
- Business consultations
- Development strategy
- Management optimization
- Project management
- Teamwork and collaboration
The Institute of Management Consultants USA (IMC USA)
Certified Management Consultant
US Institute of Management Consultants
Tips to Write Printable Management Consulting Resume
- Follow the standard and guidelines of the industry precisely to write your management consulting resume, as shown by these printable management consulting resumes.
- Showcase your skillset as outlined by the job posting to make sure that you have the qualities and capacities that the recruiter is searching for.
- Display the difference you have made during your previous job roles, because they serve as a proof of your mentioned skills.
- Make sure you use the set of language that can be generally understood by general educated person.
People Also Ask
How do you describe management consulting on a resume?
Management consulting is a professional job, where you are responsible to help the company or organization to enhance their performance. The tasks may involve management assistance, skill developing, analysis of process, implementation of technology, and development of strategy or assistance to improve the operational aspect.
How do you list management consulting experience on a resume?
- Put the job position name that you have held, the company’s name, the location, and the working time period.
- Use bullet points like the printable management consulting resumes, and begin each line with action verbs that are suitable with the skills that are sought by the consulting companies.
- Highlight your achievements and provide the details in quantified way to inform about your contributions to the work in tangible way.
What skills do you need to be a consultant?
Problem solving: Solid abilities intellectually to resolve problem both during your education phase and during your career life.
- Dedication: Strong will to accomplish great things through various projects you have taken while also providing personal impacts on them.
- Leadership skill: Ability to lead group of people in the context of your university education or your professional work experiences.
- Entrepreneurial drive: Determination to constantly release new initiatives and not easily satisfied by how things are done traditionally.
Best PDF Resume Template for Management Consulting
Are you looking for printable management consulting resumes? If the answer is yes, then you have made a correct decision to click on this article. You can download and use this sample document for free to guide you on how to create an appealing and professional looking resume for this particular job.
Free Download Management Consulting Stylist Resume
These printable management consulting resumes can show some good representations of things that hiring managers are searching for in job applicants. Feel free to utilize these sample documents as your reference while trying to build your own resume in easier way and shorter time.
Free PDF Download Resume for Management Consulting
Establishing a great resume is not something that can be done in merely several minutes. However, you can shorten the time needed and energy required by using these printable management consulting resumes that are suitable for entry-level, junior, or senior management consultants.
Management Consulting Resume Sample Template
Resume is a tool that’s used to create applicants’ first impression on the recruiter, as it shows their professional qualifications to work for the job. To make sure that you have presented your goals, experiences, and skills career-wise, you may use these printable management consulting resumes and increase your chance to land on the job.
Professional Management Consulting Resume Template
Are you planning to dedicate your career life as a management consultant? Then there is no reason why these free printable management consulting resumes won’t be useful for you. Simply pick one of them and utilize it as the starting point in crafting your resume for your aimed job position.
After you decide that you are aspired to build career as a management consultant, and then determine which firm you want to work in, you need to get your resume document ready. These printable management consulting resumes will be very helpful as they are specifically created and designed for management consultant in mind.